Gifted Education is comprised of the diagnosis and the promotion of talent, learning skills and personal development of gifted children, adolescents and adults. In addition, it encompasses counselling for parents, educators and teachers in a curricular and an extra-curricular context.
- Support diagnosis of Gifted and Talented Children (Gifted Diagnostic) and guidance for parents and teachers (Consultation) using the Nijmegen Model
- Gifted motivational and self-control consultation and training of gifted children as well as counselling for parents and teachers (EOS/MOST) using the Osnabrueck Model
- Diagnosis and development of Gifted Children with reading and writing difficulties (LegaOptima®)
- Diagnosis and development of Gifted Children with learning and performance difficulties (Learning Strategy Course) using the Muenster Model
- Diagnosis and development of self-directed learning processes of Gifted Children (Challenge and Support Project (FFP))
- Development of mathematically talented children and guidance for parents and teachers (Math for Little Aces)